Hiccup had chuckled nervously with a silly grin, rubbing the back of his neck at his statement. “No problem there— we don’t usually get talking chipmunks around this area, only dragons.” His grin faded lower like a sun setting on a fine day, he tilted his head slightly and looked back up at the sky. “Man, a lot can happen when you’re gone a month or more.”
Alvin chuckled and nodded. He definitely knew the feeling; but for him it was fairly easy to get caught up with everything going on. “Yeah.. trust me, I know how you feel. But once you travel more you get used to it.” he gave a light shrug of his shoulders and fell silent, having nothing to say after that.
Hiccup was concerned when his friend had stopped talking—to him, it made things awkward, knowing because he didn’t know how to continue it either. Rubbing the back of his head, he tried continuing the conversation. “— -It’s pretty out today.” After speaking, he internally facepalmed. What was that?! ‘Oh, it’s pretty today.’ Stupid, stupid, stupid.
- theredchipmunk reblogged this from nightfuryrider and added:
- theredchipmunk likes this
- nightfuryrider reblogged this from theredchipmunk and added:
- crazyviking said: New Mead, silly kids, Gobber being Gobber. ooc: BORING AS HELL
- nightfuryrider posted this